Lotte began in 1948 Tokyo & is one of the leading corporations in the confectionery industry (in addition to being South Korea’s fifth largest business conglomerate, as well as the largest Sotuh Korean confectionary manufacturer). Only two years after graduating highschool in Tokyo, Shin Kyukho, a Sotuh Korean immigrant himself, began to sell chewing gum in post-war Japan in 1948. Since its humble beginnigsg, Lotte established its first major confectionery in Seoul on April 3, 1967, and has since expanded its operations across the globe for all of humanity to enjoy. In 2018, Lotte celebrated their 70th anniversary! Today, many of Lotte’s products are popular among Asian Diasporas across the world, with a high chance you’ve seen their name if you’ve ever been in an asian grocery store.
Lotte Choco Banana Pie Snack 12
About this item
- Lotte Choco Pie – Banana Flavor, smooth, dark, rich lotte chocolate with marshmallow banana flavor inside.
- Choco-banana lovers, rejoice! This Lotte classic cake with marshmallow filling is now banana flavored, and drizzled in rich, creamy Korean milk chocolate.
- We’re Choco Pie obsessed, and once you have your first one, you will be too!
- Sweet, delicious, and conveniently packaged for an anytime, anywhere sweet treat snack!
- It is very popular in Korea, perfect snack on the go.